Thursday, August 2, 2007

Welcome!!


Welcome, everyone! This is now a place where I can write and post about what is happening in my life. Please feel free to read and comment. Let me hear from you!

Believe it or not, Summer is nearly over...that's kindav sad. It's one of the best times of the year in my opinion.

I just returned home Tuesday evening from Kansas State Holiness Camp which is held each year on the campus of Central Christian College in McPherson, Kansas. It is always such a nice time. All of the buildings are air conditioned! Meals are only $1.00 each and the fellowship is priceless!! We were privileged this year to hear Bible teaching by Joe Smith from Shelbyville, IN. I went to God's Bible School with two of his sisters, Marianne and Elisabeth. We were also able to hear Bro. James Keaton preach and Bro. Ken Thompson. I get to see people there that I don't normally see any other time of the year.

Well, post a comment if you like...until next time...

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hi Sharmen! Nice site! We just got back from a ride and picnic in the mountains. It is a beautiful fall day here about 66 degrees. Love ya, CIndy