Monday, December 19, 2016

The Peace of Christmas

I'm so thankful for the message of Christmas! Jesus came to give us life more abundantly! He is the Way, Truth and Life. No man comes to God except through Him. This year has been very hard at times for me, working through some very difficult emotional battles and struggles. Just want to say as Christmas time is here again, that the struggles and battles have lessened and that joy and peace have been stealing themselves back into my soul. Such a wonderful feeling. Got a long ways to go, but glad I'm on my way! If I have Jesus, I have everything. If I have Jesus, all WILL be well. Merry Christmas to all!
An appropriate carol for this post. "Still, Still, Still" A beautiful Austrian carol presented by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir...


.

No comments: