Monday, May 16, 2016

It HURTS!!!!!!!

Pain...it HURTS!  So bad.  You feel your soul is ripping out.  Over and over and over again.  You start to feel better, then the pain comes again...soul squeezing...tears falling...I recently cried so much, my face was raw.  Literally raw.  I lived for the past thirteen months in a delusional state.  I wanted something badly.  I saw it.  But, it wasn't mine to be had.  I thought I could have it, sortav and be happy.  But, I could not.  It was a delusion.  That delusion could have kept me from the real thing, but I was stuck in it!  Silly, yes, very silly.  But, very real.  
The only way to get past it, is the TRUTH.  The scripture tells us that "the truth will set you free."  Scripture tells me that God will "supply all of my needs according to His riches in glory."  "But, He giveth more grace."  I am "complete in Him."  Psalm 16 talks so much about how I am secure in Christ and in His presence is FULLNESS of joy.  Colossians 3 tells me that I have been risen with Christ...now seek what is above where He is sitting on the throne.  So many things I know which are TRUE!  So much better than delusions.
 

No comments: