Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My New Laptop

I have finally joined the 21st century! I bought a laptop last night with my tax stimulus check. I'm doing my part, I guess. I called my brother Jonathan, who is a true computer lover, and asked him where I should look for one...well a few hours later, I was the proud owner of a Toshiba, larger size model! On sale at Best Buy! Then, he got it going on the set up. Now, if I can just figure out how to get onto my wireless network!!! Now, you can see why I'm glad I have two brothers and a dad who are computer geeks! Funny, though, MANY years ago, Jonathan used to beg me to play Pacman with him....little did I realize how things were going to turn out!!!

2 comments:

diamond said...

Laptops and wireless are the ticket. I just got a laptop thru work, and will be putting in wireless very soon. Great job on the flowers.

KC

Princess said...

Well. A Laptop. Cool.