Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Zone Cleaning Details (pt. 1)

 I have created a check list for each zone so that I can keep track of what I do in each zone each time.  Zone 1 is the Living Room/Entry area.  This is all basically one room so I combine it together.  I try to dust it each time (every five weeks), and do other things such as clean the front door, shine the floor and I plan to start cleaning out all the drawers and compartments in the furniture as time allows.  I will tackle one drawer, or compartment each time I'm in that zone.  In a year, I should be done going through it all.  But, by doing this system, you never need to Spring clean!  You are doing it as you go.  I need this system as I work and I don't want to spend a week or two deep cleaning my house.  THIS IS SO MUCH EASIER and EFFICIENT!  I encourage you to try it.  

No comments: