Sunday, July 12, 2009

Wright Family Reunion Weekend!!






Hello, everyone! I am nearing the end of a wonderful weekend with the Wright family. I feel so blessed to be part of such a wonderful extended family. Friday evening, we had about 40 people at Celebration Park at Gardner, KS. We had several who grilled hamburgers, hotdogs and my veggie kabobs. We had plenty of wonderful food and many laughs.
On Saturday, we went to the Wright-Kimbler reunion held in Fort Scott, KS. Some of us visited the cemetery prior to the reunion to see some graves, including my father's parents, Noble and Maye Wright. At the reunion, we had so much food!!!! We were privileged to hear my three little piano students as well as some others play musical instruments. Then, awards were given out.
Last evening, some of us went out to eat. Today, I have been talking with my aunt and uncle here all the way from Pennsylvania. After church tonight, will be the final event. We will be gathering for one last shebang to fellowship. Tomorrow, the remaining ones will take off for home. Please enjoy the pic's!

No comments: