Monday, September 8, 2008

GO MCCAIN/PALIN!






Greetings, everyone!!! What a tremendous day! Last night, I found out that John McCain and Sarah Palin would be in Lee's Summit, MO this morning. My brother and his two girls, my mom, and my grandma and her husband and myself made out way over into Missouri to the John Knox Village where the rally was to be held. We also met up with my Uncle Vernon and his wife Joan. We stood in line forever, and finally ended up in an overflow area outside as the building was filling up! You talk about excitement! People were pumped up! We got within 50 feet of McCain and Sarah. It was really nice, because they stopped outside and briefly greeted us and shook some hands before going into the auditorium. The crowd hollered and carried on. There were probably upwards of 4,000 people all total including the people inside and out. As you scroll down, you will also see a picture of Carl Cameron from Fox News. Enjoy! And don't forget to vote! (just make sure you vote for the right ticket!)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

What an awesome opportunity! Great photos. Nice blog also. Mine is http://lynnkristi.blogspot.com/
Have a great day.